We are hiring the below roles at this time. Please apply using the respective form if you are interested in any of these job opportunities. Call or text us at (216) 352-5490 if you have any questions.
Everybody Cycle is looking for guest instructors. We believe in building a diverse community and instructors are an important part of this community. Through guest instructor rides, we provide a path for people of all backgrounds to bring their unique perspectives to the lead bike. The guest instructor rotates each ride. No previous instructing experience is needed to apply because all our guest instructors are first trained by Everybody Cycle on cycling instruction techniques and safety.
– Mindful that everybody has varying relationships to their body and fitness, instructors are to avoid any discussion of weight loss, looking a specific way, or eating a specific way
– Cues should be constructive, inspirational, and motivational
– Guest instructors should be available 15 minutes before the ride to fit new riders to their bike and provide instruction
– Rides must be music-driven (beat-based) and the instructor rides/performs choreo to the beat
– Guest instructors must follow best practices for indoor cycling safety
– $40 flat fee per ride instructed
– Access to a vetted indoor cycling instructor music catalog of about 1,000 songs (from spotify, soundcloud, and youtube) that have been categorized by ride section, RMPs, and other dimensions
– Instructor trainings