We are hiring front desk checkin staff and guest instructors at this time. Please fill out this form if you are interested in these job opportunities. Call or text us at (216) 352-5490 if you have any questions.
Front Desk Checkin Staff
We are looking for friendly faces to checkin and answer rider questions! Shifts are one and a half hours starting 30 minutes before each ride and ending 15 minutes after each ride. Shifts will be assigned based on your availability but make sure you can work at least two of the weekly rides on our schedule before applying (view ride schedule for details).
– Greet riders
– Assist riders with checkin
– Provide shoe rentals and restock shoes
– Answer rider questions
– Direct new riders and help them feel welcome
– Answer phone and respond to customer texts
– Checkout riders looking to purchase ride passes and memberships
– Refer riders to instructors for cycling questions you can’t answer
– $15 per hour
– Unlimited rides membership
– Indoor cycling trainings and workshops
Guest Instructor – Open Bike
Everybody Cycle is looking for Open Bike guest instructors. What is Open Bike? We believe in building a diverse community and instructors are an important part of this community. Through Open Bike rides, we provide a path for people of all backgrounds to bring their unique perspectives to the lead bike. Think open mic but on a bike. Open Bikes are rides with a guest instructor and/or special ride format. The Open Bike instructor rotates each ride. No previous instructing experience is needed to apply because all our guest instructors are first trained by Everybody Cycle on cycling instruction techniques and safety. Add some variety into your riding with Open Bike.
– Mindful that everybody has varying relationships to their body and fitness, instructors are to avoid any discussion of weight loss, looking a specific way, or eating a specific way
– Cues should be constructive, inspirational, and motivational
– Guest instructors should be available 15 minutes before the ride to fit new riders to their bike and provide instruction
– Rides must be music-driven (beat-based) and the instructor rides/performs choreo to the beat
– Guest instructors must follow best practices for indoor cycling safety
– $40 flat fee per Open Bike ride
– Access to a vetted indoor cycling instructor music catalog of about 1,000 songs (from spotify, soundcloud, and youtube) that have been categorized by ride section, RMPs, and other dimensions
– Instructor trainings