We are so excited that you have joined the Everybody Cycle community of riders. Here is important information for your upcoming first ride.
- Our address is 11798 Detroit Ave, Lakewood, OH 44107
- For your first ride, you must arrive 15 minutes early so the instructor can fit you to the bike and provide first ride instruction. Unfortunately if you arrive later than 15 minutes early, we will need to reschedule your first ride because we won’t have enough time to set you up safely.
- Attendees may park in the marked spaces for the Studio West in the lot behind Value World or in plentiful street parking.
- Once parked, you can enter Everybody Cycle through the glass door (with our logo) on Detroit Ave.
- Wear workout clothes and comfortable sneakers. We provide a complimentary towel and free cycling shoe rentals.
- Bring a water bottle if you would like. If you have cycling shoes with LOOK Delta or SPD cleats, you are welcome to use them but they are not required.
- Everybody Cycle is a safe space to grow your spinning practice and live your truth. Listen to your body and do what feels right for you. If a movement is causing pain or difficulty, please modify to something more comfortable (for example pedal slower or stay in the seat when the instructor stands). There is no perfect way to cycle and therefore no expectations are being placed on you. If you show up as your full self and move, you’re doing it right!